Location: Hagerstown, MD
Type: Full time
We are currently seeking an Electrician Apprentice! Day Shift: Monday – Friday,
We offer competitive wages and great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance; short term and long term disability benefits; company paid life insurance; vacation and sick pay, paid holidays, free company uniforms, free uniform laundry service, company provided PPE, bonus opportunities, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (retirement plan), safety work boot reimbursement and more.
ConservIt, Inc., is a Regional leader in ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal recycling, located in the Tri-State area of Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Conservit processes all types of scrap materials: autos, demotion scrap, industrial scrap and household scrap, including aluminum cans, copper, copper wiring and, brass and household appliances. With over 100 employees/owners throughout it’s three locations, ConservIt is 100% employee owned.
- Install and repair electrical wires and fixtures
- Ability to spot potential issues and report then to lead electrician
- Able to follow instructions and maintain a neat and professional environment for electrician
- Review and comprehend blueprints
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills